The SMART DISKS used in the ZAP GAMES
... can be inter-changed between game parts.
Go for the Smart Board Games.
Play and develop new exclusive board games, surprising roleplaying games, flexible dice games, Magic collectable war games, level-adaptable educational games, ...
The Universal Disk fits in all Zap Bodies, like Zap Pawns, Zap Checkers, Stratego Zappers, Plates, Dominoes, Play Board, Spinners, ...
The Zap Disks can be printed:
- Spotted ( # dots indicating the ranking of importance)
- Values ( indication through letters , symbols or numbers)
- Words ( indicating information )
- Functions ( indicating mathematical information but also types of actions within games or indicating game rules )
- Pictures/Graphics ( visual representing of different aspects of life and culture , actions, facts , objects and subjects and the above mentioned types). (see Disk overview)
- They also can contain electronic circuits.
Zap Tool Frames can be filled with all kinds of special Disks e.g.
· Weather, Time & Seasons ( sun, moon, stars, thermometer, air pressure, storm, tornado, cyclone, waves, snow, fog, rain , lighting, water problems, tidal wave, hurricane, earthquake, fires, hail, sandstorm, wind force, clouds, cold, freezing, spring, Summer, January, December, Monday, Friday, 1939, 9.00 am, ....)
· Traffic Signs ( Stop, round point, speed limit, direction, forbidden, train sign, crossing, red lights, green light, orange light, ...)
· Mathematical Symbols & Numbers: plus, minus, divide, multiply, sum, even, odd, integral, faculty, fractions , operators, numbers, symbols, ...)
· Natural facts ( light, mass, speed, volt, ohm, tension, planets, stars, comets, ...)
· Body elements & Humans ( eyes, nose, toes, hand , finger , nails, liver, hart, foot, muscles, lungs, ... man, woman, child, Asiatic type, ...)
· Letters ( western, Hebrew, Arabic, Sanskrit, Spanish, Scandinavia, Chinese, Japanese, machine, symbols, ....)
· Linguistic elements ( Symbols for Sentences: Articles, Verbs, Adverbs, Nouns, Objects, Determiners,...) to create sentences by combining the different coloured dice-frames and interpret the symbols or logo's. The child can then write down that sentence. Verbs must always use the RED-frame, objects the YELLOW-frame, ... the teacher/parent can adjust personal difficulties of the child by chosing certain special Didisks to activate thinking/logic in a choosen direction. For the child it stays playing.
· Colours ( Yellow, green, black, white, blue, red, magenta, ....printed in words or just the colour of the disk)
· Art ( different schools in painting, styles, artists, ...)
· Animals: Dog, cat, horse, sheep, cow, birds, dragon, dino, insects, reptiles, carnivores, crab, Pig, Dolphin, Frog, Moose, Skunk, Loon, Lobster, Flying Squirrel, Teddy, unicorn, mouse, orca, ...
· Transport ( train, planes, boots, space shuttle, rockets, feet, car, helicopter, bike, bicycle, scooter, bus, truck, ... )
· Machines, Instruments & Tools ( knives, pomp, spoon, engines, piano, guitar, flute, lamps, telephone, computers, fax, pen, bell, bar, crayon, mirror, screw, nail, ...)
· Fruit, vegetables and plants ( Apples, orange, citrus, bananas, cerise, pumpkin, cloverleaf, carrots, salads, spinach, tobacco, ...)
· Directions ( Horizontal, vertical, forwards, backwards, under, over, between, trough, in front, behind, ...)
· Sport Symbols & Rules ( F1, Bike-race, Horse race, American Football, Soccer, Golf, Indy-Cart, Baseball, Ski, Athletics, Tennis, ... Effect ball, Lob ball, Penalty, Touchdown, bunker , Curves, Offside, ...)
· Card signs (Hearts, spades, diamonds, clubs, black Jack, cups, batons, money, swords, shields, flowers, bells, acorns, leaves, joker, fool, Queen, king, jack, poker 10, poker 9, ....)
· Logo's ( commercial companies, international organisations, public organisations, schools, firmware, newspapers, shops, ...)
· TV & Strip-Characters ( photo's or designs of well-known persons / figures, ....)
· Love themes ( tenderness, charms, dancing, dating, sex, talking, launching, different actions, dress, undress, caress, bite, look, hand in hand, peep, Oedipus-complex, fetish, fixation, pervert, ....)
· Clothes ( pull-over, socks, panty, stocking, coats, head, ski-jacket, kimono, cravat, shawl, pullover, gloves, pants, trousers, ...)
· Roll-playing ( angry, kind, simpatico, shameful, protective, modest, parent, child, aggressive, sanguine, amore, policeman, teacher, mother, attitudes, boss, employee, worker, unemployed, sick, dying, powerful, werewolf, vampire, dragons, phantom, ..)
· Professions ( Farmer, Doctor, Singer, Actor, Fireman, Policeman, inventor, Postman, Pharmacist, Secretary, typist, student, taxi driver, , teacher, Professor, Priest, Reverend, Guru, ...)
· Names of Persons, City's, Villages ( New York , Brussels, Zoersel, Malle, ..)( Dirk, Thomas, Gerdy, Gitta, Sofie, Marcel, Julia, ... Leonardo da Vinci, Picasso, Marco Polo, Jean-Marie Pfaff, John Lennon, ...)
· Party, Festivity, Convention, Elections, ... Events ( laughing, yelling, jumping, singing, dancing, making strange moves , party items, dressing, drinking, eating, fighting, voting, drawing, competing, flags, supporting, winning, enjoying, Happiness, fortune, bidding, starting , seduce, dress up, ...)
· Countries, Moneys & International organisations ( USA, Belgium, Holland, EU, Japan, ...United Nations, UNICEF, NATO, US-Dollar, £, FF, DM , ¥, ...)
· Economic, Political & Social events ( Shares, Stock exchange, Wall street, inflation, export, import, production, variable costs, fixed costs, economic symbols, Gross National Product, deficit, quota's, strike, devaluation, birth explosion, demographics, , monsoon effect, black Friday, transport, television, CNN, new inventions, bandwagon effect, trend setting, R&D, packaging, religion, subversion activities, espionage, murder, education, computer developments, President, Government, war, round table, ...,
· Natural sites and elements (Rivers, Mountains, Hills, Oceans, Lakes .... Ontario, Death Sea, Yellow river, Fuji-Mountain, Everest, Kilimanjaro, ..)
· Chemical Elements and phenomena's of Physics (Au, Fe, C4, Ions, organic chemistry, Inorganic, Carbonates, Quarks, Positron, Electromagnetic, metals, crystals, ...)
· Predictive Elements ( I-Tjing, Tarot, Western and Chinese Astrologic signs and symbols, Runs, Indian signs, Voodoo, yin/yang, ...)
· Moves (Jumping, Diagonally, blocked, knights, halma, tower, alternating, field-related, snakes, ladder, Goose, DD-interactive, replacing, attacking, ..)
· Power Systems ( Fuel, Steam, Nuclear, electric, hydra, steam, electromagnetic, animal, manpower, mental power, Telekinetic, gravity, love, transcendental, money, verbal, pentagrams, signs, ...)
· Medical signs ( Hospital, entree, red cross, cross, forbidden, poison, skull, Dollar, temperature, drugs, medicines, ...)
· Psychological elements ( types of behaviour, association signs & frameworks, types of rules, roll-playing, attitudes, instructions, schools, starting points for talks ..., temperaments, emotions, defence systems, ... )
· Accidents ( car, bus, train, plane, rocket, bicycle, sport, school, technical, body, fire, earthquake, kitchen, ...)
· Food ( bread, cornflakes, sweets, candies, meat, chewing, milk, chocolate, water, salt, pepper, pizza, lasagna, hamburger, fish burger, vegetables, Belgian fries, beer, alcohol, wheat, pancake, Brussels sprouts , Belgian chocolate, ...)
· Weapons ( gun, pistol, bombs, jet, baton, bullet, dirk, rocket, knife, swords, arrows, bow, magic, laser, space weapons, screen, armour, hammer, shield, buckler, escutcheon, mace, chain, foil, bazooka, rack, badge, handcuffs, manacle, gun, TNT, dynamite, explosion, A-bomb, H-Bomb, Sound bomb, fist, NCB's, elixir, immunity, ...)
· Keys ( DF allowing to use a new pawn, a new Zap Dice, an extra Disk, a new Disk, a Stratego Zapper, a Clip, or access to ...the pyramid, castle, house , building, book of knowledge, Paradise, .... a new board, a higher level, a computer, a CD, ...